Saturday, June 16, 2007

Just Funny!


O.K. folks, I am posting a pic from our Hilton Head trip b/c I am still not able to locate our camera. This is very sad....This is going to make for a dull blog.
But, I do have a funny story to tell on my girls! Friday night Austin, the girls, and I went out to dinner at a Mexican restaurant near A's work. The girls and I had been going to doct. appt. and running errands all day. So, we were all a little tired- and a lot hungry! (side note- Reagan seems to always have to do her #2 during dinner time....) So, our food arrived and we were about two bites into it and Reagan announces she has to go poop. Very loudly I might add! So, I tell her to please wait just a minute and I'll take her to the bathroom. So, now all I have on my mind- while trying to eat Mexican Food- is Reagan having to do her business. Not very appetizing! During our meal Cara Grace was sitting in her car seat at our table being a good girl. But, oh, now she was grunting and straining with all her might! Her face was turning red! Austin and I just looked at each other and laughed! How gross!!! So needless to say our meal wasn't so great, but hey kids, you gotta love them! They make your life fun and interesting! Never a dull moment!
Cara Grace thinks it's great fun now to blow and spit food once she gets her mouth full! Today I had pureed carrots all in my hair and all over my clothes. How do you tell a 7 mo. old to stop spitting food? Especially when she is having so much fun! She has started to babble a lot now as well. In the car today she kept saying "Da-da, Da-da!" She is such a happy baby! She is my sunshine!
d

No comments: