Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Pool Pics




Went swimming with the girls today. We had a great time! Cara Grace loves the water! (after she gets used to it) We went with my mom, sister, and Kamie & Eli. Eli loves the water too! He took right to it. He's such an easy going little guy... We bought Reagan a vest to wear in the water, but she was afraid to float on her own. We let go of her in the water to show her that it's o.k. and the vest would hold her up. She had a panic attack and screamed! We'll keep trying. A lady at the pool had an oversized baby pool with her. Reagan really enjoyed playing in it. I think she felt more safer there. Cara Grace is cutting her front teeth. She has four teeth and two on the way. The front teeth have been a little tough for her. She's been fussy with them this week. She is loving her baby food. Especially sweet peas- they are her favorite. Who would've thought! Reagan didn't like any baby food that was green!
We are finally getting some rain here and there. Our garden is doing well. My tomato plants are loaded down, just not red yet. I can't wait. I love home-grown tomatoes. They are the best!!! Our zucchini and squash are really taking off. I overlooked two zucchini for about a week. Austin noticed them on Sunday. They were huge! I think they were like 2 ft. tall. I've never seen any that big. I didn't realize they could get that size!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awe, great pics! Did you get a new camera or find your old one?! I'm so happy to see pics again!