Friday, November 02, 2007

Happy Birthday Cara Grace!




Yesterday was Cara Grace's first birthday!! We are having a party for her this weekend. I want the party to be a balloon theme. She is crazy about balloons! We have invited other babies, so I guess we'll all watch the babies crawl around. I will post birthday pics soon! October was a busy month for everyone! I am coming to the end of my semester in school. I think I might just make a B in my math class. Which is really great! I made a 92 on my last test. I am slowly conquering math! OH yeah... We have a really good math teacher. She explains things very thoroughly, which is helpful...
I wanted to post this pic of my grandmother that passed away on Sept. 18th. I still cannot believe she is gone. We all miss her terribly! I miss her more now than ever...I miss hanging out at her house on Sunday's. Life is so fragile and precious. Let us not forget to make the most of everyday and don't forget to say "I love you" to those who are dear to
you! Our life and times are truly in the Lord's hands. I have thought about death and dying some now that my grandmother has gone to be with the Lord. I am so thankful for the Word and the all of it's promises to us as believers. Last night I was reading in Phillipians. I love the verse, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thankgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends ALL UNDERSTANDING, will GUARD you HEARTS and your MINDS in Christ Jesus." Phil 4:6&7. Is. 26:3 says, "You will keep him in perfect peace whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you."
"Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable- if anything is excellent or praiseworthy-think about such things." Phil 4:8.

No comments: