Thursday, February 09, 2006

I Need Glasses!

Well, Today I finally did it.... I went for an eye exam. I've been putting it off for quite some time now. But, since I've been reading A LOT in Children's Literature class, I've been getting headaches. So, as I thought- I need glasses. I've always prided myself on having perfect vision, but now I will join the millions who wear glasses or contacts! :) I only need to wear them when I am reading or working on the computer. My eye doctor said I have a slight far-sightedness. So, I got to pick out these really cute frames and I'll pick up my new glasses next week. I went to Sam's for my eye exam and my mom came along to help me with Reagan. In Sam's, there was this really huge playhouse for sale. It was really cool because it was big enough for all of us to get in. Reagan absolutely loved it! So, while mom and her were playing in the house, I went and ordered my glasses. Twenty minutes later, I went to back to the playhouse to find my mom and Reagan still inside. My mom said, "Rescue Me!" She got up to leave and Reagan said, "No, you sit down!" She didn't want to leave. It was so funny! So, today was eventful and fun. Reagan always seems to make us all laugh.

No comments: