Sunday, October 01, 2006

Catch Up

I know the blog has been pretty boring lately with not a lot pics- but, I have several to post... I will put them up this week. We had our baby shower last weekend and it was so much fun! Last night, Austin and I bought a new glider rocker for the nursery and set it up. Everything is ready now for the baby. So, if she wants to come a little early, I will not be upset! :) This afternoon, my cousin had her baby shower. She is having a little girl as well. Her baby is due two weeks after mine. She went to the doctor (we have the same doctor) last week and her blood pressure is high and she might have a slight case of preclampsia. Our doctor might consider delivering her baby early. If that's the case, we might have our babies around the same time. That would be cool! But, it is not good she hasn't been feeling so well.

I only have 4 weeks left! I go to the doctor this Thursday and then I will be going on a weekly basis. I have noticed more swelling in my hands, face, and feet the past week or so. Oh, and this baby is in a breech position just like Reagan was! Can you believe it? I thought that was interesting!

I must get going! It's been a very busy weekend. I will post lots of pics later on in the week. Please bear with my boring posts until then!

No comments: